Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, June 29, 2012

Brittany & Brad's Wedding

A couple of months ago I had the tremendous pleasure to meet Brittany & Brad when I shot their engagement session. And I told you how I was looking forward to shoot their happy day.
Well I had a lot of fun shooting their wedding! Here we go.
The beautiful couple is getting ready.
And of course, everyone has their priorities in order to be prepared...
The ravishing bride...
The couple got married in Point Dume, where we also shot the engagement session. The rock climbers made this already lovely beach ceremony unique.
Brad did not hide his excitement and happiness when he saw Brittany walking down the aisle.
The ceremony was emotional at times, the Maid of Honor Angela (the bride's sister) and even the groom could not help but shed a few tears. But look at the big picture below. Do you really think these two are seeing anything around but each other? I think the world stopped turning for them during the ceremony and I'm glad I was there to document it!
Mr. and Mrs. North...
One of my favorite shots of the night.
The tosses...
One of the most original, fun and creative mother/son dances I have ever seen in all my years of wedding photography... I believe the song was Ray Ross' Elbow Dance.
Old friends had to have their bourbon shots... Although Brad prefers Scotch, I believe these were Makers Mark.
Brittany and Brad, thank you for giving me two great days and making my work fun and my job easy! Have a happy, healthy and properous life together!

1 comment:

  1. You truly caught the spirit of the occasion. So beautiful, romantic and lots of FUN!!! You are a great photographer :D
    Thanks! Bren Stonehouse (Mother of the Groom)

    ReplyDelete