Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oak Alley Plantation

Last week I was in New Orleans for Thanksgiving and I took a week off. And it was good. Tons of food and drink and great times. They say "Laissez les bons temps rouler" and boy did we!

It's been a crazy week with a lot to catch up and another busy week is brewing, so this one is a quickie. A good amount of pictures, but not a lot to write.

We visited two plantations while in Louisiana. You can read all about the first one I am sharing the pictures of here. It's called Oak Alley Plantation.









I took the following two pictures inside the main house, where photography is not allowed... Oh well...




Let's finish it up with a picture that encapsulate my experience of Louisiana... Good times, good places and good drinks... A delicious (and LOADED) mint julep!

2 comments: