Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, January 22, 2016

Vanessa & John's Wedding Day


 
I really cannot tell you how much fun this wedding was! I met Vanessa and John in my studio.  This laid back "white wedding" took place at the Mountain Mermaid Inn in Topanga, CA.

Meet the fun couple:




Let's do some details:


The First Look:


The ceremony was something else! John surprised almost everyone singing Pharrell Williams' "Happy" with the help of his strategically well placed singing and instrument-playing friends.  Then, Vanessa and John being established actors, their friends recited Shakespeare's sonnets and soliloquies.







 The summer bouquet:



The rustic details:


The happy couple:


Following their first dance, the couple invited everyone in the room to join them on the dance floor, and the love in the room was palpable.






Vanessa surprised John with a belly dancer:


Instead of a traditional cake, the couple chose two cakes and mini cupcakes.  One cake celebrating their union, the other one marking the date they have chosen.

My wife Jennifer and I had so much fun celebrating this beautiful couple's happy day.  May you live a long, healthy and prosperous life!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment