Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, January 8, 2016


I had the tremendous pleasure to photograph the engagement session and the wedding of Yuri and Alan.
We did the engagement session at the Venice Canals.

A gorgeous shallow depth of field shot of the engaged couple at the Venice Canals.
Those Smiling Faces!
 I love to give my clients some shots from alternative approaches that highlight what they like and/or things they value.  From our conversations, I knew Alan is into watches, so I approached this shoot as if the watch was the star of it and we ended up with this gorgeous lifestyle/commercial shot.

An alternative approach to the engagement shoot.
A Lifestyle Shot
 There are times where the couple would have a few ideas they would like to create and they communicate these to me.  I am open to any and all ideas and would love to make it happen for my clients.

A requested shot by the bride
The Ring Shot
 Following the ceremony at Santa Rosa Catholic Church in San Fernando, we headed to the Brand Park Memory Garden in Mission Hills for the formal portraits of family and the wedding party.

A formal portrait of the newly wed couple.

A Nice Little Stroll in the Rose Garden
 Details...



Meet the fine and fun wedding party...

The Groomsmen with the Beautiful Bride



The rings on the newlyweds' fingers.

Here is a shot of The Wedding Cake and a detail shot of the sweets table.

The reception took place at The Casa Torres Banquet Hall in San Fernando.  Here is a shot of the first dance.

The first dance and the first dip!

A perfectly captured bouquet toss

And a perfectly captured garter toss

After a few drinks, the boys wanted to repeat their formal portrait pose taken earlier with the bride, but this time with the groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment