Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, May 2, 2014

Van & Enzo's Wedding

Here is another fun wedding! Van & Enzo got married and I had the privilege to document that lovely day.  First there was a traditional tea ceremony followed by a delicious luncheon at the bride's house.  After the wedding ceremony at The Holy Spirit Catholic Church, we traveled to a near by park next to the Mile Square Golf Course. Then it was party time and groom's father opened the festivities with an impromptu performance in front of the live mariachi band.

Van and Enzo, I wish you a togetherness in prosperity, health and happiness. Congratulations!












1 comment: