Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, May 9, 2014

A Fall Wedding

I mentioned before that love weddings in autumn.  Fall weddings have a different ambiance.  While the spring weddings feel crisp and young, fall weddings are always warm and mature to me.  Here is Susana and Mitchell who joined their lives together in fall and Susana appropriately chose a color scheme with the warm earthy colors.





The First Look was followed by a lovely ceremony...


Then I got to photograph this fun couple and the great wedding party before the reception started.

 




I snapped this one while they were in the photo booth...


I wish Susana and Mitchell a fantastic life together in an abundance of health and happiness! Congratulations again!


If you would like to catch me in the fall, I still have two weekends open in September and one in November. Book me and mention FALL14 and you'll get a 10% off on already great prices! Click here to see my online calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment