Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, March 7, 2014

A Birthday Celebration and Heroes Running LA Marathon

Last Saturday, we celebrated my daughter's 3rd birthday.  Needless to say, this was one of the milestones and my wife did a phenomenal  job preparing everything, inventing a theme (super heroes) and cooking for our loving friends and family who joined us braving the very rainy Los Angeles day.


A HUGE thanks go to Arax and Rooben who selflessly opened their lovely home to us and to our guests.  I mean, they even had a cotton candy machine... What?!?

Another super duper thanks go to another amazing couple, Burçin & Shai, who dressed up in awesome costumes and made my daughter's day!  She was raving about Birthday Fairy visiting her with Super Santa for days.  How many kids (AND parents) have that for their birthday as a surprise?... And Super Santa had even gifts for ALL the kids... How thoughtful and how awesome is that?!


I also would like to acknowledge my brother Joe and my sister Jen who will be running the Los Angeles Marathon this Sunday.  They raised a considerable amount of money for St. Jude Children Hospital and ran 350 miles in preparation of the 26.2 of this coming Sunday...  Here are couple of photographs of these heroes...  Good luck on the Los Angeles Marathon.  I know you will be just fine and you already made us all proud.


And lastly, happy birthday my angel. I love you!  And I definitely live for that smile!!!






Yes... Friday Photography Blog is back.  And check out the Mommy Hiker Blog this Monday for more!

See you next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment