Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, May 10, 2013

Caroline Music Roof Party at Capitol Records Building

I had the great pleasure and privilege to hang out and mingle with Caroline Music execs and their artists on top of the Capitol Records building this week.

First shot of the day... Maximum aperture would create most interesting shots most of the time...

Caroline Music NARM Party on Capitol Records Building Rooftop
It was a very fun gig in so many levels.

I had a lot of time on my hands as I was asked to be the fly-on-the-wall, do mostly candids and a few posed shots.  So I took my time and changed my angle again and again enjoying the view and the location.



Caroline Music Guitar Picks

My lovely obsession of fish-eye continues and most probably it will never end!

Capitol Records Building: An Architectural Landmark of Los Angeles

Caroline Music's NARM Party on top of Capitol Records Building


It was a welcome change of pace during my busy wedding season schedule.  Although I love to document couples' happy days, diversifying my work load makes my job and my life more fun!  What was I saying about the maximum aperture?

Caroline Music knows how to throw a party!

A guest put his freshly prepared cosmopolitan by the edge of the building along with her glasses as she joined her friends for a picture op... I took the slightly more interesting picture while they were snapping photos of each other with their iPhones.

Cosmopolitan on the roof of the Capitol Records Building

Have a fantastic weekend and I will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment