Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, February 24, 2012

Corey and Bruce's New Addition to The Family

I love an opportunity where I can work and at the same time enjoy a beautiful day on the beach. I am so grateful that my job allows me to do just that. This month, I had a shoot at the beach for the second time. The first one was in Santa Monica, and this one was in Malibu. Last week I had the pleasure to document Corey and Bruce's excitement over Corey's pregnancy. OK, meet Corey and Bruce:


These two are one of the cutest, liveliest couples I have ever met. They are both very talented, incredibly creative artists and now there is a little bundle of joy on the way to increase the level of love of this family.


Paradise Cove is one of the first beaches I have ever visited in California. Back than, there was a restaurant called "Sand Castle" and it was not quite as popular as today. The restaurant is now called Paradise Cove, and it is one of the best places to enjoy a sunny afternoon in Southern California. Not surprisingly, this lovely couple chose this place to have their photographs taken. We met at the restaurant for lunch and enjoyed some drinks together, goofed around the restaurant a bit and than we headed to the beach.



The gorgeous weather added even more positive vibes to this couple's lovely energy and my work day turned into a fun day.







I look forward to meet the little one, and I wish them all a healthy, happy and prosperous life!

1 comment: