Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, November 13, 2015

Karla & Sergio

I had the pleasure to shoot Karla & Sergio's both engagement & wedding pictures. I took them to Venice Canals and then to the beach for the engagement photos. As their wedding was in Glendale, CA, we had the opportunity to stop by at the Brand Library with the wedding party for a few photographs. I wish them both a happy and healthy future together!

Venice Beach Engagement Photography

The rings before the ceremony

Backlight wrapping the couple with a pure white, Wedding Photography

The wedding party in front of the Brand Library in Glendale.

The wedding party on the lawn of the Brand Library in Glendale.

The newly married couple by the vintage convertible Mercedes-Benz

During the calm before the storm, I had the chance to take this lovely shot of the wedding party

The opening of the celebration with the newlywed couple's first dance


No comments:

Post a Comment