Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, January 16, 2015

Jennifer & Puya's Wedding

You might remember Jenny & Puya from a blog entry I posted a few months ago on their Engagement Session.

In the beginning of Autumn, they tied the knot at the Portofino Hotel & Marina.  I absolutely love this little boutique hotel and all the special little areas that has to offer including its gorgeous lobby.

They got ready in separate rooms and traveled to the marina for the first look pictures.



We took a few portraits here and there!


Gorgeous bride posing in front of the large windows of the Portofino Hotel's elegat lobby



And a couple of detail shots...



Let's finish with this lovely seating chart.  Yes, it is a map of the world.  And it shows where all the guests in this international traveler couple's wedding came from.

Jenny & Puya: I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous life together!




No comments:

Post a Comment