Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, October 17, 2014

Kealani & Chad's Wedding

Do you remember this gorgeous couple?

 

I was happy to be their photographer for the maternity session and save the date photos and I had a blog on them back in June.

Well, they were so much fun, I had to shoot their wedding too!
(Besides I had to meet the little guy!)

Kealani & Chad had a beautiful beach wedding followed by an intimate reception.  I will let a few pics from the happy do the "talking"...

  

Hearts melted in the bridal preparation room when I had the below setup.


The beautiful bride.


The ridiculously fun Wedding Party.


 

When the shoes are off, it needs to be documented!


I think those smiles speak volumes about these three.


Watching mommy and daddy's first dance from the warmth of grandma's safe arms.


I truly look forward to see Kealani and Chad again.  Have a prosperous, healthy and happy life with a growing family guys!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment