Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, August 8, 2014

Leslie & Abel in Downtown Los Angeles

A few weeks ago, I had a blast with Leslie and Abel, shooting their Engagement Session.  They wanted to do this in a location that would contradict with what they were going to wear.  So we had a nice consultation and I sent them a few samples of the locations I had in mind.

They decided on the downtown locations and we headed there on a Sunday evening.

First, I took them to an alley that I really love.  Downtown Los Angeles is surprising in very pleasant ways when it comes to photography.
Engagement Session in the Historic St. Vincent Court in Los Angeles Downtown

Engagement Session in the Historic St. Vincent Court in Los Angeles Downtown

Engagement Session in the Historic St. Vincent Court in Los Angeles Downtown

Engagement Session in the Historic St. Vincent Court in Los Angeles Downtown

Than we went to another favorite location of mine, which is only a few minutes away.  I shot another engagement session here, that was very different than this one.

Engagement Session under the 1st Street Bridge in Downtown Los Angeles






Once the sun was down, I was itching for some more unconventional shots and the couple was game, so we went for it.  




I look forward to spend and document this couple's happy day in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment