Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, December 20, 2013

Blue Buddha Studios Now Open

I wanted to share with you a lovely thing that happened last Saturday.  I opened a studio.

A studio you can rent, shoot in or come visit!

The opening went really well, guests, friends and family had a lovely time and we had great pleasure to host the event.  A few of my silly photo booth pictures are here.  Yes, go ahead and make fun of me, it's ok.

  

 

One of the many highlights of the night was the cupcakes provided by Big Man Bakes.  These delicious mini-cupcakes were not only delicious but also looked good.


I don't like to eat a lot of sweet, but these bite size treats were absolutely delicious! Again, big thanks to Big Man Bakes.


And now a little about the studio...
Blue Buddha Studios is a full service, Boutique Photography and Video facility located in gorgeous Los Angeles Beverlywood district.  For more information please visit the website.












No comments:

Post a Comment