Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hummingbird

I was planning on doing a blog on my latest trip to Turkey, but first Endeavor's Last Flight happened and for historical reasons it took priority... Than, I realized the information I wanted to share with you about Vivienne's first International trip was a lot to write and I couldn't make enough time for it this week... So, I decided to share these pictures I took two days ago while having tea on our balcony with my wife and my daughter....

We noticed a hummingbird chasing flies and playing in the air... I was enjoying the moment and I decided not to run and grab my camera... But then, the hummingbird insisted on sticking around. By the time I got my camera, it decided to chill on the branches of the tree in between our building and another building right across from us...
Then we caught it enjoying the food from our neighbor's bird feeder (ours was empty since we got back from our trip).
After that, it chilled a little more on a different branch of the same tree...
Then came the killer shot when it decided to go back playing in the air...
See you next week, when I will share pictures from Vivienne's first International trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment