Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scenes from Los Angeles Part 4

It has been a very hectic week and there is yet another hectic week awaiting for me. This weekend will not be a relaxing one either.

Nevertheless, i have something funny for you.
This was on my route to a shoot today and it put me in a good mood, I hope it would do the same thing for you.

The Imperial Army's Stormtroopers are protecting the most important guy in Los Angeles...


And an old treat... I love this spoof of the TV show COPS. I love how it actually play into the Star Wars Episode IV. Enjoy!



See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment