Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Thursday, January 20, 2011

J-Preggo

A very simple blog about a very complicated natural process.... Well, a miracle really!

Most of you know that Jen is pregnant and our little baby girl will be here in about 6 weeks. So as a photographer, I obviously have the need to take pictures!
Well, it was supposed to be a way more creative blog, but we did have a few more urgent things to attend to and we had to postpone the real pregnancy shoot.

Here is a teaser of what's coming. But what's coming will be in the nature!

And yes, I realize it's yet another teaser, but I share all my projects with you, don't I now?

See you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment