Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Corum at Esquire House Los Angeles

Last week I was at the Esquire House located in the Doheny Estates in the Hollywood Hills. I had tremendous fun with the people from the one and only Corum. The company was having a silent auction to support Oceana, which was celebrating its 10th year anniversary.

I was pretty much at the special room that was specifically designed for Corum to showcase its newest models. It was a busy night and tons of guests, including well-known figures from Hollywood stopped by to see the watches and mingle with Lisa and Jeffrey from Corum. I am not able to post those photographs, but I would love to share a few pictures of the watches and the lovely view of Los Angeles from Esquire House.

First, let's do Corum...





This is the watch Corum donated for the silent auction: Admiral's Cup, Deep Hull 48.



Couple of pics of the lovely Esquire House and its view...



Oceana's ambassador Adrian Grenier (Entourage) was also there supporting the event with his band The Honey Brothers.



And finishing up with a few more views of Los Angeles...



See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly! The rooftop views of LA are tremendous!! Very chic! It takes a great amount of skill to get the patrons and the whole of LA looking so amazing in the same shot! It's all about photo #8!

    ReplyDelete