Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bel and Matt Tied the Knott

As promised last week, the first wedding depicted in the teaser photos is the subject of this week's blog.

Matt watching his bride walk the aisle.

Isabel walking in between her mom and dad towards her groom.

The minister helping the ring bearer to untie the rings.

The long kiss!

May the sun shine on both of you forever! :o)

Let's finish it with a few portrait shots.

Next week, Jen and Joe and their wedding party!!!

3 comments:

  1. i wish you guys lifetime happiness. Btw as always great shots Kerem..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! I love these Kerem!! Cant wait to see them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cok guzel fotograflar Kerem, icindekiler de oyle.

    ReplyDelete