Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Costa Rica Chapter 2 - Monteverde Rain Forest

Today, it's all about the wild life of the rain forest in Monteverde...
On a rainy morning, we woke up with these white-headed capuchins.


We took a Canope tour and did the zip lines after breakfast and than we started exploring the rain forest.








I heard the quetzals in the forest and I went towards their voices, and with a very long lens, despite the fact that I was shooting against day light, I was able to get a shot of this female one.  Unfortunately I was a little to late to have better shots...


A coati following his friends.  


More pictures are coming by Friday :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment