Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, January 22, 2010

It's all about the Flowers

This week, I would like to share the pictures of the beauiful Flowers family.  We got together on an early Saturday morning and had some fun... Me, behind the camera and them in front.  The real star of the show was evidently David, who partied all night long for his 8th month celebration and who was still game in the morning!

Thank you David, and thank you the Flowers family!


























2 comments:

  1. I love the photo where he's biting the bench. It's very genuine, coupled with the fact that the mom is in the background smiling at him, letting him do as he pleases. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete