Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, April 10, 2015

Rogers Family

A short and sweet one this week....

I had a couple of corporate shoots last week in New York and DC.  I had a fantastic time and a tremendous experience shooting in places that I wouldn't even dream off with people that I admire and respect for what they are doing.  Due to contractual obligations, I will not be sharing those in my blog.

However, I also had the opportunity to spend some time with the Rogers family.




I absolutely adore them!  A fantastic couple who are still deeply in love after 14 years and 3 lovely, adorable kids.


There is a 4th addition on the way for those 3 well behaved siblings and it was my privilege to photograph a quick family portrait session near their home in the state of Maryland.




Congratulations and I wish you all a healthy, happy, prosperous life in abundance of all your needs! Here is to the next photo shoot together!

No comments:

Post a Comment