Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kimberly & Adrian's Wedding

Kimberly and Adrian tied the knot in a nice ceremony that was full of religious and spiritual symbolism including, continuous and never-ending love symbolized by the rings...



...the oneness symbolized by the unity candle...


...and fun symbolized by laughter!


The beautiful couple wanted to take a few pictures at the woderful campus of CalPoly Pomona...





On our way back to the parking lot, I asked Kimberly to stop for a second, than I laid on the floor and snapped this picture in front of the CalPoly's famous building.  The famous Pomona Tower was threatened by demolition in 2010, but 3 years later, it is still standing.  I am not sure what its fate would be and whether or not if the University still considering to raze it.

Kimberly posing in front of the CalPoly Pomona's famous landmark Pomona Tower.

Let's finish this week's short and sweet blog with a few photographs from the reception...





Kimberly and Adrian, I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous life!


1 comment: