Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, July 19, 2013

Chang & Mehul on Abbot Kinney

After a rejuvenating 5-days in the Sequoia's, yours truly is back.  Although I have tons of material to share with you, the Sequoia photographs will have to wait a bit.  This week, I would like to introduce you Chang & Mehul.

A colorful store on Abbot Kinney, Venice CA was the backdrop for this picture of Chang and Mehul during their Engagement Session

The couple wanted to enjoy a light stroll on Abbot Kinney Blvd.  We took our time and stopped in order to use several different storefronts as the backdrop.
Abbot Kinney's colorful storefronts were the backdrop for the photographs

Engagement Session for Chang and Mehul on Abbot Kinney Blvd.

It was a gorgeous and breezy day and I took advantage of being close to the ocean and once we walked along the boulevard and got our lemonades, I took the couple to the beach which was a few minutes away.
Venice Beach is a gorgeous location for photo shoots!



I look forward to spend a fun day in October shooting Chang and Mehul's wedding, which will incorporate traditional ceremonies and rituals of their respective cultrures (Chinese and Indian). I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment