Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Crate & Barrel Gift Registry

A few weeks ago, Crate & Barrel was showing its Gift Registry muscles with an event where engaged couples could meet the celebrity wedding planner Yifat Oren and a contest where one lucky couple would win a $100.000 Ultimate Wedding; and I was there to document it.



A trio of musicians played lovely soothing tunes on a Sunday morning while he invitees mingled with Oren and the Crate & Barrel staff. Orchid String Trio is of course available to book for your wedding or your event. So am I! :D


Yifat Oren's touch was all over the Grove's Crate & Barrel store and she was available to talk about her expertise and the advice seeking excited couple were eager to benefit from her wisdom and her experience.






Well, if you are getting married, and if you need a photographer, a wedding planner... Call me! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment