Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Scenes from Los Angeles Part 3

It's been a busy week and as you all know World Cup is starting today... So, i really didn't have time as I was choosing my game brackets on ESPN.com and reading all about the teams and the odds and all that stuff...

This doesn't mean i forgot about you!

OK, it's an easy, lazy one, and it may not be as important as the World Cup, but it is very relevant to Californians who have been witnessing a crack down on Medical Marijuana Dispensers. This place cracks me up every time I pass in front of it (on Jefferson Blvd. by Centinela), because it's always 4:20 in there!!!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment