Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Saturday, December 1, 2012

Amy & Dan's Wedding

Amy & Dan tied the knot in an incredibly intimate setting. Before the ceremony, I hung out with Dan, we talked about football, life in general, his cufflings (pieces of an antique typewriter!) and his boots that Amy specifically asked me to incorporate into the compositions.
The wedding ceremony and reception were held at the Muckenthaler Mansion. Before the ceremony and before the guests arrived, we took care of the "first look" and the formal pictures.
Here are a few photographs from the lovely ceremony, which was quite emotional at times.
Then, I went nuts on the cake...
The clouds, following the afternoon's rain, were letting the crowd witness glimpses of sunlight while they were taking their seats and right after the grand entrance, the couple had their first dance in this lovely, nostalgic and magical setup...
I wish Amy and Dan a very happy, healthy and properous life together. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment