Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, December 14, 2012

Finding John Smith

A while back, I had the pleasure to work on a film my wife shot in Iowa. This film is now available for purchase and it is a fantastic stocking stuffer! It is called "Finding John Smith" and it is the story of an Iraqui girl who comes to US in order to find her father with the help of two American television journalists. Here are a few picks, the poster and the link to purchase the film if you are interested!
Most of the cast and crew...
The height difference is never an issue for a talented and resourceful make-up artist.
The story of the film starting in Iraq, this is only appropriate...
Here is the official poster.
If you would like to purchase the film, here is the link!

Quantity

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful photographs collection looking so great images.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete