Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, January 3, 2014

Party People at the Reception of a Lovely Wedding

I am not going to elaborate much... I just would love to share a few photographs from a wedding I shot last summer in Rincon Beach Club in Carpinteria.  Let's meet the couple...



This lovely couple were incredibly nice, gracious and fun throughout the entire day I spent with them. Almost the entire wedding party consisted of artists and creative individuals.  They were a lot of fun as well!

After a fantastic portrait session with the couple...

Beach Wedding in Carpinteria, California

We had the regular formalities...


I love these pictures... The happiness in both the groom's and his mom's faces... Bride's mom watching her daughter dancing with daddy while holding his glass of wine....



And the moms... Oh the moms... They were both crazy dancers and they did not leave the dance floor the entire night.




ALL of the men in the wedding party are professional dancers in my book.  They all had some serious moves.  Here is the best man...


When I booked this wedding, I was asked if I could stay till 1am...  You know, usually, I am done by 10pm.  So this was already a bit out of the ordinary...

And the following photographs are not even the half of what this photographer documented for the lovely couple, but I keep FPB family friendly!






 

But this is what ultimately all the weddings are about... Not seeing anyone, anything around you.  Getting lost in each others' eyes...  Here is the "martini shot" of the night.  I wish them the best and the craziest ride ever! They deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment