Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vivienne on 4th of July

A short and sweet one this week...

We had a nice time with the family for the 4th of July this year.  We all drove up to grandma's place by the beach, Uncle Joey and Aunt Jen were also there.

Vivienne played on the balcony with the sand and water table grandma bought for her.  She had a lot of fun and grandma was extremely patient when she decided to paint the screen door with wet sand.



Then Vivienne had a wardrobe change with the help of her Aunt's hat and the sunglasses grandma got for her.  She is ready for some classy beach day.



Following some play time in the waves with Uncle Joey and baba, she was ready for some köfte that baba made for her.



Than some cuddle time with baba...


Although I chose to share only my daughter's pics this week, I had a lovely time with my family and I hope you did too.


Happy Independence Day America!









No comments:

Post a Comment