Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, July 12, 2013

Do you need a break?


We are right in the middle of the wedding season and meeting so many couples and spending their most important day with them is incredibly gratifying.

I truly enjoy and love my job and it is a bliss to be able to make a living by doing what you love to do, so I am very appreciative of that.

Some of you my wonder and ask whether or not I need some time off, some vacation... "Don't you need to unplug every once in a while?" you might ask...

Well...

Unplugging for a few days, I  acknowledge the need for a break

After a much needed break in the nature under the sequoia trees, I will see you next week.

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment