Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, November 2, 2012

A Lazy Winter Blog Part 3

I know it doesn't feel like winter at all in Southern Cali... It doesn't even feel like fall for that matter. While the East Coast peeps are trying to get back up, I read some "conspiracy theories" about "darkness"... And my plans for this week's blog took a detour towards the below photograph. I am grateful for everything I have. Stay well till next week. I promise it will be all about love, wedding gowns and partying ;o)

UPDATE 4/11/2012 -- This photograph does not particularly represents a dark moment nor a dark perspective. I just realized that my initial statement may have been perceived as I was in a dark place. I think the below pictures is beautiful and it is a part of the nature. Just for your information :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment