Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, February 12, 2016

Maribel & Andrew

I met Maribel & Andrew at a bridal show at The Villa Del Sol D'Oro. After a quick meeting, we hit it off from the start and the next thing I know, Jen and I were covering their preparations in two different houses, not too far from each other.

Wedding gown, the shoes, the bouquet and the boutonniere

The girls are getting ready for the wedding!

Thank Heaven for 7-Eleven read the tote bags for the guests... The date of the wedding.

Following a lovely ceremony at the Nativity Church at El Monte CA, we headed to one of my favorite venues to shoot.  As I have mentioned on a previous blog post, The Villa is one-quarter replica of the Villa Collazzi located on the outskirts of Florence, Italy. It is rumored that this was the only villa ever designed by non-other than Michalengelo.

Hand in hand together, forever


The vintage Rolls Royce Andrew rented for the day to surprise Maribel couldn't match the venue more!

The Bride and the groom in front of the Villa Del Sol D'Oro with the vintage Rolls Royce

Here is a lovely shot by Jen.  While I was posing Maribel for some single portraits, Jennifer was shooting around me to get some candid details.

While I was posing the bride, my wife was taking candid details.

Bringing the black & white back... Or it has never gone away!

A few artistic black & white shots of the bride and the groom.

The fun and good looking people of the wedding party.


The entire wedding party in the Villa Del Sol D'Oro

I absolutely love this simple yet adorable cake!

The wedding cake's location at the Villa Del Sol D'Oro makes it easy to use different approaches to lighting

The couple in love had many moments throughout the day where they were lost in each other's arms, oblivious to what may be going on around them.

The first dance of the couple and more.

A lovely family indeed!

It was a tremendous pleasure to work with this lovely family!

Here is another candid shot, this time from my camera while Jennifer was posing the couple.
Maribel and Andrew, may you live happily ever after and prosper together!

A lovely candid shot of the married couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment