Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, July 3, 2015

Vanna & John Got Married!

Vanna and John tied the knot at the Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona, California.  The intimate ceremony was followed by a lovely reception.

I loved the color scheme Vanna has chosen.


I loved the groom's taste when it comes to accessories.  We did have a nice conversation about our appreciation of watches.




The flower girl needed a little help from mommy...



I absolutely adore this little girl who was incredibly sassy yet playful.


And the cake... My goodness, the cake... I cannot get enough of the figurines on top of it.




Ready to party? These two definitely are!


"Peaceful Love."


No comments:

Post a Comment