Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, October 10, 2014

Downtown Los Angeles Sunset and Susana & Jorge

I shot this lovely couple's engagement session in Downtown Los Angeles last Tuesday.... Here are a few samples from the shoot.

I can't wait till my wife and I document their wedding day at the end of the month!

We started at the Walt Disney Concert Hall...  While I do take the classic, cliché photographs most photographers take in front of this lovely structure, I also try to provide my clients with alternative frames, out-of-the-box ideas.  My approach is to put them in never-written movie frames.

Walt Disney Concert Hall has a lot to offer to photographers!

An engagement session should provide classic, traditional pictures along with alternative, edgier ones

Tango Till They're Sore in the streets of Los Angeles.

Unleashing the power of love within the couple you re shooting reveals the marvelous connection of these soulmates.

There are many moodier shots from this location with this couple, but I will keep those for their eyes only.  See you in a few weeks guys!

Take the perceived obstacle and turn it into an opportunity to creative approach

I ove to rack focus in order to add my subjective storyline to any shoot I am involved with!

Engagement session by the 1st Street Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment