Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, May 16, 2014

Me, Myself & I Went Camping...

Last Sunday, I headed up North with the fam to spend a couple of nights in our second home: Big Sur.  Those of you who follow this blog would know how important Big Sur is for the Hanci family.

The Big Sur blogs are popular on Friday Photography Blog site...

There is the first one, the one that is about painting the night has tons of Big Sur photographs as well.  Then this one documents us making Big Sur the final destination for our beloved friend Katie.  Of course, the most popular Big Sur entry of KHP's FPB was the one about the time we introduced our little peanut to Big Sur.  And last year, I was super stoked to bring my brother and his girlfriend to this little piece of Heaven on Earth.

Anyways, I might share more photographs from this year's trip in the future blogs, and I am sure my wife's Mommy Hiker Blog will have an impressive entry sharing KHP's photographs.

Today, I would like to focus on an intriguing thing that happened.  While my family was enjoying the warm campfire under the redwoods, I strolled down to the beach.... It is a few minutes walk from the campground next to the creek.  And I saw Myself and Me getting into an argument.  First, I thought about stopping the nonsense and having a peaceful night sharing a couple of beers with them.  But when things got a bit violent, I grabbed my camera and watched Me kicking Myself's butt...




I really don't know why they were fighting, but it was super fun to watch these handsome guys hitting each other... So I sat under the moonlight and I watched and I watched...


No comments:

Post a Comment