Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, March 14, 2014

Shooting The Heads... Headshots...

In April, Kerem Hanci Photography will start a series of events that will be specifically designed and catering to individuals and families.

 

  


The first one is a "Headshot Marathon". For a fraction of the price of a headshot, you will have an established photographer, who started the business (at least the Los Angeles part of it) as a headshot photographer.  Friday Fun Fact: my first company's name was Shoot The Head.  I still have the trademark for the name and the logo!

 
These events will take place in the beautiful Blue Buddha Studios.

 

So, if you are in need of headshots please email me or call me and I will send you more information as it becomes available.
More on the family portraits later!

No comments:

Post a Comment