Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Saturday, October 12, 2013

17

In less than a week, I will be celebrating my 17th year with a lovely human being, a beautiful woman, a talented actor/producer, an incredible cook, my muse and World's Best Mom....

I love you babe.

(Sorry for the horrible scan quality of some of the photographs)
Westchester, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA
1996-1997 The Flirt Years
Asheville, NC and Hollywood, CA
1998 and on...
The Married Life
West Hollywood, CASanta Barbara, CA

Paris-Istanbul-Izmir-Bodrum-Datça-Fethiye-Pamukkale-Capadoccia
2002 - Paris-Montpellier-Istanbul-Izmir-Bodrum-Datça-Fethiye-Pamukkale-Capadoccia
A month-long trip for our real honeymoon.

New Orleans, LA
2004 - Jen's birthday in her hometown New Orleans.
The picture on the left by Jen, the one on the right by yours truly.
Two of my favorite pictures.

Istanbul, Turkey
2005 - One of the most special days of my life in Istanbul.
A birthday celebrated with my entire immediate family for the first time after 9 years.
It is also the last time as we lost my mother in 2007.

Paradise Cove - Malibu, CA
2006 - Another fave, Paradise Cove, Malibu CA.
8th Wedding Anniversary 

Circle X Ranch - Westlake Village, CA
2007 - Circle X Ranch, Westlake Village, CA with Marcus at the grotto at the end of the hike.
Istanbul, Turkey
2008 - Captured by my wonderful sis-in-law Jen Castle in my brother's apartment in Istanbul.

Kirk Creek Campground - Big Sur, CA
2009 - Kirk Creek Campground.  Super chilly and strong wind.
We are cold and the water for tea cannot warm up fast enough.
And you know how I am obsessed with the reflections...

Playa Negra, Costa Rica
2010 - Playa Negra, Costa Rica.  One of the most beautiful vacations I've ever had.

Los Angeles CA
2011 - Los Angeles.
Vivienne graces us with her presence.
Pure ecstasy.

Palamutbükü, Datça, Turkey
2012 - Palamutbükü, Datça, Turkey.
First International trip as a trio.

Underwood Famıly Farms - Moorpark, CA
2013 - The story continues....
 All our families and friends, thank you for being there while Jen and I stuck to each other through thick and thin.  Here is to many more decades in health and prosperity!

2 comments: