Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, August 9, 2013

Mary & Ryan's Greek Wedding

Mary and Ryan got married last May and I had tremendous fun mingling with my "neighbors" while I was photographing them dancing sirtaki and breaking plates during the reception.  It started in Mary's parents' home...
 
 Mary helped her bridesmaids to get ready, then the bridesmaids helped her to get ready.  Then Mary left home in between her mom and dad.

The ceremony took place in the beautiful Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church...
Mary & Ryan's Wedding Ceremony

Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church

The kiss at Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church

Following some classic and fun portrait pictures, it was time for the reception and fun to start...  The money shower continued the entire night.

In front of Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church

 

I wish them a happy and prosperous life together! Congratulations again!

No comments:

Post a Comment