Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, March 15, 2013

Jacqueline and Douglas Got Engaged

I shot the engagement session of Jacqueline and Douglas last November, and these two are tying the knot tomorrow!  I will be there to document all the fun and loveliness during this most important day, but I thought it would be just appropriate to share these before their wedding day.

Have a fantastic week and I'll see you guys next Friday!

Jacqueline and Douglas' Engagement Session - The Shining Kiss

Jacqueline and Douglas' Engagement Session - Under The Trees Under The Blue Sky

Jacqueline and Douglas' Engagement Session - From The Eye of the Fish-Eye

Jacqueline and Douglas' Engagement Session - The Approaching Kiss in the Shadows

1 comment: