Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, November 11, 2011

Noilya & Murat's Wedding

A few weeks ago I shared the engagement session pictures of a beautiful couple, and this week, I would love to share their wedding pictures! Noilya and Murat tied the knot on October 22nd of this year in a beautiful wedding in the gorgeous Palos Verdes Golf Club. I was there early to document the preparation, take a few pictures of the wedding party and be part of the celebration. Here are the photographs I selected to share in chronological order for you to somewhat follow the story of their happiest day. Let's start with a few details.



While the bride and the girls were getting ready, the groom and the boys were ready for their close-up.



When the bride was ready, I went upstairs to photograph her and she was game and ready to make professional models jealous with her talent in front of the camera!



The girls had a lot of fun too. Here is one right before they went down for the ceremony.


After a sweet and short ceremony, we had the family portraits and also the wedding party pictures. I have to tell you, the Best Man, the Maid of Honor and the rest of the Bride's Maids and Groom's Men were an incredibly fun and pleasant bunch! We laughed a lot during the shoot.




Then, I took a ride with the newly wedded couple in order to take a few formal portraits. The fog/mist of Palos Verdes that provided us a beautifully eerie background at the start of the couple's engagement session came back to complete the theme!



First dance...


Now... I've been in many many weddings as a photographer, as a friend, as a member of the wedding party.... I listened to many toasts by the Best Man.... Some were drunken rants, repeating the same thing over and over again... Some was filled with "F" bombs (not always a bad thing)... Some were funny... Some were boring and most were informative.... I have to tell you though, nothing came close to Best Man Suat's toast to the couple. His speech was informative: it gave a good idea of the friendship and why he was the Best Man, how the couple met. It was very funny. Suat's delivery was also key as he was incredibly at ease. There was not one dull moment in his speech. And the way he tied it was very touching and thoughtful. Kudos to Suat!


Let's do a few more editorial/detail shots....




And then, it was time to party...




Noilya and Murat, I wish you a very healthy, happy and properous life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment