Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, October 7, 2011

Macro Look At Our Little Garden

Jennifer keeps our gorgeous little patio green... I talked to you about that patio last week and on other prior blogs. Now, I would like to take you on a tour for a closer look. There are 2 jade trees, one pine tree, a pot with basil, rosemary, thyme and sage, a gardenia plant and a money tree...


Here are a couple of close up pictures of the blooming jade tree.



Jennifer got the pine tree last Christmas. Since then it doubled its size and after this Christmas, we are planning on transfering it somewhere it could continue its life without us putting ornaments on it. I think it's going to be huge to fit on our balcony.


A spider already built its web and caught its meal!


Our gardenia is blooming too!


Here are the herbs we cook with daily. Basil, rosemary, thyme and sage.




This little guy lives in Basiltown. Time to time he travels to Sageville to see some of his family. Jen saw him dining at the Blooming Basil Flower Inn, and she decided to leave him alone as she cleans those flowers before they bloom and any help is welcome. I will leave you with his good looking body and head shots. He is tiny, but the macro lens brings him close to your eyes and maybe even to your dreams (or nightmares depending on your take). Yes I think you should dream of my photographs :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment