Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Scenes from Los Angeles Part 6

Another Los Angeles blog with random photographs taken in the streets and freeways of the City of Angels....

There are definitely many different types of addiction and this one combines both! :D


What does Jesus gain (if anything) from this? Discuss. :o)


I was on the North-West corner of Sepulveda and Santa Monica Blvd. and I look at my right and saw this. I love windy, sunny and clear days of LA. I also have an unmatched fondness for glare! :D


During a little break on a shoot in an empty parking lot on a Sunday, I saw this older couple traveling south on Barham Blvd. and I only had a few seconds to capture them. I'm glad I didn't miss!


405 Freeway NB. The traffic was faster than usual despite an unusual seight such as a burning Miata. I clicked away and got this. As a friend of mine put it: "It's weird how destruction can be beautiful".


Another one of those beautiful windy days. Perfect for kitesurfing by Ventura County line.


Los Angeles Metro. North Hollywood Station.


Next week, we'll be heading to our favorite spot in Big Sur and I will have more pictures of that gorgeous place. It will be Vivienne's first camping trip, so you may expect to see more pictures of her as well! Have a great week!

2 comments: