Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, April 8, 2011

2 Lovely Couples

Last weekend, I had the pleasure to join a couple of photography sessions with several photographers. The sessions were part of the activities we started having with the amazing SmugMug Pro Los Angeles group.

On Saturday, we had a a lot of fun with a wildly entertaining couple for their engagement session in the Union Station in Downtown Los Angeles. Here are my favorites from Nikki and Matt's shoot on Saturday.











And the following day, we headed to Chatsworth and shot Erin and Michael in the Stony Point Park. Here are 10 of my favorite photos from that day in this week's photo happy Friday Photography Blog!











Have a fantastic weekend and I'll see you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment