Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Thursday, January 13, 2011

Work In Progress

I have a big project in mind that involves several shoots. The project revolves around female empowerment in the way I see it. There are basically 3 parts to it. The entire shoot and "storyline" of one of them is already completed and it stars my wife Jennifer Fontaine and I had the opportunity to show it to a few people a few years ago and the response was very positive. I just have to digitize that.



On Monday January 10th, I started working on the second part of this project. This time, my model was Jessica Mion. She is a very talented model and her expressions are what I am after. The first leg of the second part of this project, her talent is purposefully muted. That was the direction I gave her in anticipation of the second leg's shoot.



Although I realize this is a big tease for those of you who care, I just wanted to share a few pictures from last Monday's shoot. I am hoping the second part will be ready by this spring and I really want to share at least the first part by the time I am a father :o)


Here are the pictures...




See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment