Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Friday, November 26, 2010

Mark MacMinn @ Silverlake Lounge

Mark is a singer/songwriter from Austin, TX and he is one of those die-hard musicians... He has a very nice following around the country and he tours a lot. He writes, sings and lives what he has in his heart.

He had a quick stop last week in his old Silverlake neighborhood and I went there to take a few pics and as almost every time I go to photograph an independent artist, I also captured him on video.

This was a very intimate performance. Mark, his guitar and his harmonica.

This Holiday Season, why not support an independent musician? You can sample Mark's work and buy his music here.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely, very saturated colors. It's your signature style : )

    ReplyDelete