Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Wife

Amir and I went to Downtown Los Angeles and took tons of pictures of his "wife"...
It was an incredibly fun nevening/night where i had tons of pictures....

And I accidentally deleted all of them.

I took 4 pictures using Amir's camera and the ultra wide-angle lens... This one made the cut for this week's blog.

I am so bummed as I had such great shots of this beautiful car with the beautiful background after the sun went down.

Oh, well.... Mistakes are there for us to learn from them, right?

1 comment:

  1. how did you delete them? what happened? just curious, maybe others can learn from the mistake

    ReplyDelete