Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Scenes from Los Angeles Part 2

On the SW corner of Santa Monica Blvd. & Butler Ave. there is a Masonic Temple.  The south wall of that building is looking its parking lot has a very faint painting on.  I had to bring it up a little on post so you can see it.  Seeing how the freeway depicted on the wall was ending on a cliff above the ocean was eerie as the building was only a few blocks away from the 405 Freeway.  I guess the artist already had the "big one" and burried parts of California under the Pacific Ocean!
Everytime I pass from the Overland Ave. in the Palms neighborhood in Culver City, the poor and unfortunate choice of name for this building's name cracks me up. Now, it may be the family name or something, and I don't mean to insult anyone, but it's really funny to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment