Feel free to browse my website using the menu above.

Almost all the prints on my website are available for sale, you can also e-mail me or call me in order to make special arrangements.


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

C I T Y     S I P



This month I would like to promote a great restaurant/wine bar.



It is called City Sip. I met an old colleague of mine there a few months ago and the moment I walked in, I felt home.



I will leave you alone to soak in the ambiance with these pictures that I took for Angeleno Magazine.


Your comments and suggestions are always appreciated.






The thick menu mainly consists of wine, but the food is delicious as well!










City Sip also serves beer!
















The owner of this gorgeous place: Nicole Daddio.













The address by the way, is 2150 Sunset Blvd.




You can also visit my website, and if you’d like to promote your business, or need pictures of your location, contact me!

hit counter
Get a real time hit counter for your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment